In this section you will find useful links where your child can practice the vocabulary that we learn in class:
- The El Alfabeto site helps practice the alphabet in Spanish. Listen the sound of each letter and repeat it!
- The Spanish Vocabulary Activities lists different exercises to practice basic vocabulary in Spanish
- In the Word Search (Sopa de Letras) you will need to find the Spanish speaking countries. You can set the timer to see how fast you can do it!
- In The Translator Alligator you will find different types of exercises by level, where you need to identify or type the correct Spanish word. For 3 and 4 levels, you will be given a Spanish word and have to answer the correct English word
- The link BBC - Primary Languages Spanish provides basic Spanish vocabulary that help practice pronunciation
- Do you want to know there the 21 Spanish Speaking Countries are located?
Videos & Songs
Free Apps to practice Spanish
Look for the following free Apps in your iPhone or iPad!
- Spanish Numbers by Erasmos Inc. – Practice the numbers from 0 to 42 by listening, typing, and reading the numbers in Spanish
- Learn Spanish by Peekaboo Studios LLC - Students can practice their numbers skills, the letters of the alphabet, shape, and colors among other Spanish words